Chrysalis Rail are recruiting for an office administrator to join the growing team at our head office in Crewe, Cheshire. This role will be responsible for providing a range of important technical and administrative support to all areas of our business.
The role duties will include:
- – Liaising with our suppliers to obtain competitive quotes and place orders for materials for head office and project sites
- – Completing general administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, answering phone calls and responding to emails
- – Managing archival storage of records and documentation which form an integral part of our quality systems
- – Managing work wear and office stationery supplies
- – Working with suppliers and our sites across the UK to arrange safe and timely delivery of materials to site
- – Assisting in the smooth running of the business
We are looking for an office administrator who is pro-active and analytical in their approach to help shape our internal processes moving forward. You will have great literacy and numeracy skills accompanied with strong ICT skills and attention to detail.
Further details regarding this role is posted in the job documentation link below.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV email@example.com
Download job description