In response to our expanding operations and growing business portfolio, Chrysalis Rail are seeking a QHSE Manager to join our team at our new site in Swansea, South Wales.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated H&S professional holding membership to a relevant trade body such as IOSH or CQI. Previous experience in the rail industry and a general knowledge or experience with rolling stock is advantageous.
The successful applicant will be tasked with rolling out and implementing various ISO standards and company procedures to ensure the site reaches and maintains full compliance. This role will join the quality and safety team we employ across the UK so there may be some travel to other sites to support the business where needed with QHSE requirements.
The role requirements and responsibilities include:
- – Ensuring the Landore site is fully H&S compliant with relevant legislation
- – Responsibility for rolling out our company management systems to the following standards:
- – Quality Management System (BS EN ISO 9001:2015)
- – Environmental Management System (BS EN ISO 14001:2015)
- – Responsibility for the roll out and ensuring compliance of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007/ ISO 45001)
- – Day-to-day control of management systems including all policies, processes, risk assessments, standard operating procedures, method statements and COSHH documents
- – Conduct internal audits, assessing staff competencies, conducting H&S tours and inspections, inducting new employees and maintaining the site training matrix.
Initially this will be a contractor position for individuals working as a self-employed consultant under their own limited company. However, there may be opportunities to transfer onto PAYE status in the future.
Strictly no agencies.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter detailing your current salary and CV to email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV firstname.lastname@example.org